We are ready to get back to rockin’ out some smiles, but first – we want to let you know what to expect now that we are open!
The health and safety of our patients has always been our number one concern and that hasn’t changed one bit.
Dr. Datwyler and our staff have been working hard throughout the lockdown. From mailing rubber bands to preparing for a safe reopening, we’ve been hard at work preparing to see our patients!
Now that we are open for regularly scheduled appointments, please understand that we will continue to follow guidelines for preventing the spread of any infectious disease, as outlined by the standards set by the CDC, American Association of Orthodontists, and other local professional organizations.
We must limit the number of people we have in the office at a time. We will be staggering the scheduling of patients we see each day as well as adding additional clinic days and times so that we can spread out appointments more effectively.
Here are some of the changes you can expect when you arrive:
- You will receive a text reminder prior to your appointment. If you are symptomatic, had exposure to COVID-19, or at-risk, please call the office and reschedule your appointment. If you are healthy, please come to your scheduled appointment and follow the check-in procedures.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early with your teeth brushed as our toothbrushing station is closed.
- Patients should enter the office alone. We ask that at this time, parents and siblings wait in the car. In an effort to keep our space as safe and sanitary as possible, our waiting room will remain closed at this time. If the patient is a minor, one person(with their own face mask) is allowed with them. If your child is comfortable hanging out with us, we prefer that they come in alone.
Don’t worry– it won’t be that way forever! A little extra caution at this time makes all of us feel safer.
- Upon entering the office, each patient must sanitize their hands before they are seen.
- Our team will reach out via phone or text if there is anything to discuss regarding the appointment or scheduling your child’s next appointment.
Parents: If you have any specific concerns you’d like us to address during the appointment, please feel free to contact us prior to their appointment.
All of this is subject to change depending on the information we receive and the recommendations of the State, ADA, and the AAO.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation through all of this! Please check back for updates or feel free to contact us with any questions. You guys truly are rockstars and we can’t wait to see you all again!